Outsource is looking for energetic team members who are driven, self-motivated, and looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. The Payroll Specialist role is an entry-level role where you’ll work with a close-knit team of professionals who are some of the best in the business to turn unique challenges into creative solutions, all while having fun in the process!
As a Payroll Specialist with Outsource, you will work with our Sales & Recruiting teams, as well as our external candidates and clients to process payroll and billing. The ideal candidate has a knack for numbers and details.
Please apply today by calling Stephanie Chase at (310) 765-4618 or emailing your resume to Stephanie@outsource.net.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for external candidates on a weekly basis
- Assist Recruiting team with timecard collection
- Request timecard approvals from existing clients
- Data entry of paper timecards into our payroll software
- Assist external candidates with entering time through an online portal
- Troubleshoot payroll issues, as they arise
- Generate and send client invoices on a weekly basis
- Coordinate with Sales team to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Making phone calls and fielding incoming calls from internal and external clients
- Assist with mitigation of payroll issues such as short payments
- Assist various departments when needed including payroll and accounting
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in an office setting
- Prior experience in a related field is a huge plus (payroll, collections, data entry, customer service, etc.)
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to prioritizing responsibilities and tasks to effectively meet deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- $17.00+ hourly pay DOE (paid weekly)
- Paid holidays & paid time off (including a floating holiday!)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and paid parental leave
- 401k (we match!)
Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand and can offer such exceptional customer service, all while we continue to grow rapidly as an organization. Check us out at www.outsource.net to learn more.
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...