Recruiter/ Entry Level Account Manager
Outsource is on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for a long-term career in recruiting and sales. Outsource provides recruiters with the opportunity to move into senior-level recruiting, account management, inside sales, outside sales, regional management – depending on where their skills are optimized.
We’re a close-knit team of professionals who work together to turn unique challenges into creative solutions while having a lot of fun in the process. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
Apply today by emailing Stephanie@outsource.net!
- Utilizing our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and in-person for existing and upcoming jobs
- Facilitate onboarding process with new candidates
- Identify fresh candidates using creative recruiting strategies
- Make a minimum of 50 calls each day to prospective and existing candidates
- Place at least one candidate on a long-term job weekly
- Conduct reference checks on potential candidates
- Identify sales leads for the Sales and Account Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or recent military experience
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet browsing
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment preferred
- Interest in Sales and Account Management
- $40,000 salary plus uncapped commission (typical first year comp $50k+)
- Paid time off: 15 personal days, 7 holidays, & 2 floating holidays
- Low-cost health insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Hybrid work schedule after 3-month training period
- 401k (we match!)
- Eligibility to attend the all-expenses-paid Annual Rewards Trip (usually in Mexico)
- Paid parental leave
- $50 monthly cell phone stipend
Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand and are able to offer such exceptional customer service, all while we continue to grow rapidly as an organization. Check us out at www.outsource.net to learn more.
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...