Outsource is the largest staffing firm in the nation specializing in the placement of low voltage and electrical talent. We are on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for unlimited growth potential in recruiting and sales!
We provide recruiters with the opportunity to move into senior-level recruiting, account management, inside sales, outside sales, regional management – depending on where their skills are optimized!
Please apply today by calling Stephanie Chase at (310) 765-4618 or emailing your resume to Stephanie@outsource.net.
- $24.05 hourly rate + uncapped commission (first year comp: $60k+)
- Hybrid WFH schedule after 3-month training period
- 15 days of PTO your first year
- 7 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal holidays
- Low-cost insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Paid parental leave
- 401k (we match!)
- Utilize our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and in-person for existing and upcoming jobs
- Facilitate onboarding process with new candidates
- Identify fresh candidates using creative recruiting strategies
- Identify sales leads for the Sales and Account Management team
- Willing to answer phone calls and texts outside of business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or recent military experience, preferred
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment and internet browsing
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment preferred
- Interest in Sales and Account Management
Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand, are able to offer such exceptional customer service, and continue to grow rapidly as an organization. Check us out at www.outsource.net.
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...