Entry Level Recruiter / Sales
Outsource is the largest staffing firm in the nation specializing in the placement of low voltage and electrical talent. We are on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for unlimited growth potential in recruiting and sales!
Outsource provides recruiters with the opportunity to move into senior-level recruiting, account management, inside sales, outside sales, regional management – depending on where their skills are optimized!
We’re a close-knit team of professionals who work together to turn unique challenges into creative solutions while having a lot of fun in the process. This is a great opportunity to get in with an ever-growing company!
Our office is currently in Coral Gables, FL. We plan on moving to Miramar, FL in 2024.
- $46,000 base + uncapped commission (average first year comp: $56k+)
- Hybrid WFH schedule after 90 day training period
- Paid time off: 15 personal, 7 holidays, 2 floating holidays
- Eligibility to attend the annual International Rewards Trip
- Low-cost insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Paid parental leave
- 401k (we match!)
- $50 monthly cell phone stipend
- On-going training and mentorship programs
- Utilize our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Make a minimum of 50 calls each day to prospective and existing candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and in-person for existing and upcoming jobs
- Facilitate onboarding process with new candidates
- Identify fresh candidates using creative recruiting strategies
- Place at least one candidate on a long-term job weekly
- Identify sales leads for the Sales and Account Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or recent military experience, preferred
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment, preferred
- Interest in Sales and Account Management
- Spanish speakers preferred
- Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand, are able to offer such exceptional customer service, and continue to grow rapidly as an organization. Check us out at www.outsource.net.
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...