Crewforce is on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for a long-term career in recruiting and sales.
Crewforce provides recruiters with the opportunity to move into senior-level recruiting, account management, inside sales, outside sales, regional management – depending on where their skills are optimized. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
- Utilize our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and in-person for existing and upcoming jobs
- Facilitate onboarding process with new candidates
- Identify fresh candidates using creative recruiting strategies
- Make a minimum of 50 calls each day to prospective and existing candidates
- Place at least one candidate on a long-term job weekly
- Conduct reference checks on potential candidates
- Identify sales leads for the Sales and Account Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or recent military experience
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment preferred
- Interest in Recruiting and/ or Sales and Account Management
- $58,500 salary plus uncapped commission (first year comp: 78k+)
- Hybrid work schedule (following 90 day training period)
- Paid time off: 15 personal days, 7 holidays, & 2 floating holidays
- Low-cost health insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Employer funded life and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) and matching
- Paid parental leave
- Paid training and mentorship program
- $50 monthly cell phone stipend
- Eligibility to attend the all-expenses-paid Annual Rewards Trip (usually in Mexico)
Apply below or email your resume to Stephanie Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Maneuvering Your Job Search Through a Pandemic
A global pandemic means times are uncertain, stressful and even a bit frightening. While the COVID-19 outbreak has not only caused a health crisis it has also caused an economic crisis as well...
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...
How Much Will It Cost to Become an Electrician?
Are you considering becoming an electrician? If so, you’ll want to think about the return you can expect on the investment you will make in education and training...