Entry Level Recruiter / Sales Account Manager
Outsource is the largest staffing firm in the nation specializing in the placement of low voltage and electrical talent. We are on the hunt for energetic leaders who are driven, self-motivated and looking for unlimited growth potential in recruiting and sales!
We are looking to quickly promote our next Recruiter into a Sales and Account Management role, likely within 6-9 months! This promotion will include a base pay and commission increase.
Our ideal candidate enjoys building relationships, making sales/wins, hitting the road for meetings, and is driven by success!
We’re a close-knit team of professionals who work together to turn unique challenges into creative solutions while having a lot of fun in the process. This is a great opportunity to get in with an ever-growing company!
- $46,000 base salary plus uncapped commission
- Expected on target earning during first year: $68,000+
- Hybrid WFH schedule (after 90 day in-office training period)
- Paid time off: 15 personal days, 7 holidays, 2 floating holidays
- Eligibility to attend the annual International Rewards Trip
- Low-cost insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Paid parental leave
- 401k (we match!)
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- On-going training and mentorship programs
- Plus more!
- Utilize our internal database and various job boards to identify potential candidates
- Make a minimum of 50 calls each day to prospective and existing candidates
- Screen candidates over the phone and in-person for existing and upcoming jobs
- Facilitate onboarding process with new candidates
- Identify fresh candidates using creative recruiting strategies
- Place at least one candidate on a long-term job weekly
- Identify sales leads for the Sales and Account Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or recent military experience, preferred
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment and internet browsing
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing, or customer service environment preferred
Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand, are able to offer such exceptional customer service, and continue to grow rapidly as an organization.
Check us out at www.outsource.net
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Maneuvering Your Job Search Through a Pandemic
A global pandemic means times are uncertain, stressful and even a bit frightening. While the COVID-19 outbreak has not only caused a health crisis it has also caused an economic crisis as well...
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...
How Much Will It Cost to Become an Electrician?
Are you considering becoming an electrician? If so, you’ll want to think about the return you can expect on the investment you will make in education and training...