Crewforce is looking for energetic team members who are driven, self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. In this administrative assistant role, you’ll work with a close-knit team of professionals who are some of the best in the business to turn unique challenges into creative solutions, all while having fun in the process!
As a Branch Administrative Assistant with Crewforce, you’ll support multiple branches to coordinate candidate onboarding, assist with timecard collection, and various other tasks to ensure seamless and efficient operations for our recruiting and sales team. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to various aspects of the staffing and hiring world including onboarding, human resources processes, and customer service.
Branch Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist with weekly timecard collection and troubleshooting of timecard issues with external candidates
- Collect and help administer candidate paperwork and onboarding
- Enter, organize, and keep record of direct deposit authorizations, W4 forms, I9 documentation, and other onboarding documents
- Perform data entry
- Interface with internal and external employees to answer questions and follow up while maintaining high levels of customer service both in-person and over the phone
- Utilize our internal database and onboarding resources daily
- Maintain accurate and complete employee personnel files
- Perform administrative tasks, as needed (i.e. managing inventory, ordering office supplies and marketing materials, answering phones, coordinating Fedex/UPS shipments, etc.)
- Assist the Human Resources Department when needed
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Branch Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A minimum of 6+ months of recent customer service experience
- At least 6+ month of experience with data entry and supporting 4+ employees in an office environment is a huge plus
- Excellent organizational skills, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Thrives on fast-paced environment and can adapt at prioritizing responsibilities and tasks to effectively meet deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associates Degree is a huge plus)
- $20+ hourly pay, DOE (paid weekly)
- Paid holidays & paid time off (including a floating holidays to use as you wish!)
- Option to enroll in Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k (we match!)
Our team is the reason we have such a strong brand and can offer such exceptional customer service, all while we continue to grow rapidly as an organization. Check us out at www.Crewforce.net to learn more.
Our Latest Resources
What's new in the world of work? Check out the latest highlights, including staffing trends, top insights and more.
Be Ready to Answer These Questions at Your Next Job Interview
Whether this is your first job interview or you've done several already, you will probably find yourself with a case of nerves as it begins...